RBS Global, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fabricator (Press brake operator)
at RBS Global, inc.
Contribute to CambridgeInternational's success by fabricating and welding metal materials to customers'specifications.
- Operating welding and fabricating equipment to TIG,MIG, Plasma, Heliarc, Electric, and Acetylene weld while affixing metalmaterials.
- Perform set-up and operate various metal workingpieces of equipment such as drills, drill presses, brakes, saws, etc.
- Reading and interpreting Engineering drawings andblueprints to assemble projects.
- Examine work pieces for defects andmeasure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance withspecifications.
- Ability to finish Architectural Mesh productsincluding cutting to specifications, sanding, painting/lacquering, and checkingfor quality.
- Performs other duties related to the qualificationsand requirements of the job.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Adherence to the Company's Core Value Behaviors: Integrity, Customer First, Culture of Winning, Continuous Improvement and Total Associate Engagement.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Business Insight – Applying knowledge of businessand the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Ensures Accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Being Resilient – Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- HighSchool Diploma or GED
- 1 yearexperience as a fabricator preferred
- Accomplishedin decorative finishing techniques (for higher pay grade) preferred but notrequired
- Priorexperience in using shear, brake press, punch press and fabrication technology
- Knowledgeof material specifications to assure proper material is used
- Abilityto MIG, TIG, Plasma, Heliarc, Electric, and Acetylene Weld
- Abilityto read blueprints
- Use angleiron, brushed stainless steel andaluminum to create jigs and fixtures
- Strongmechanical aptitude
- Must be willingto train others
- Must beable to work well in a team environment
- Must beable to lift 50 pds in a repetitive manner
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 8,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
Our Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services highly engineered mechanical components that help customers increase productivity and prevent downtime. Rexnord aerospace products can be found throughout aircraft from the engine to the landing gear. Our Water Management platform offers water solutions that help protect human health and the environment.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Within Rexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components worldwide used within complex systems where our customers' reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. We keep industry moving with products and services that enhance the reliability of equipment supporting key industries, including food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy, and mining. Our new digital productivity platform, DiRXN (pronounced “Direction”), based on the integration of innovative Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and e-commerce technologies with a leading portfolio of tools, products and services, connects our customers to data and information that allows them to optimize productivity across all stages of their lifecycles.
- Competitive Salary & Variable Incentive Compensation Plan (position specific)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Discretionary Personal Retirement Account
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran