Ritter Insurance Marketing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front End Developer
at Ritter Insurance Marketing
Ritter Insurance Marketing is looking for a Frontend Developer that is responsible for the designing, testing, and modifying web applications, components, and digital media within a team environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilize information regarding project scope, needs, limitations, capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces to develop web applications, components, and digital media.
- Coordinate with Lead Frontend Developer to analyze technical requirements to determine feasibility of design along with time and cost constraints.
- Design, develop, and modify web development in accordance with outlined objectives.
- Ensure high performing user interface and user experience for all web application users.
- Assumes responsibility for testing and modifying websites and digital media.
- Modify and update existing web applications/components to correct errors, provide a better user experience, allow web applications/components to interface with new software, and/or to improve its performance.
- Develop and direct web application/component testing and documentation to ensure validity and compatibility across all browsers, devices, and/or operating systems.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Recommend and implement improvements to existing web applications, components, and the entire user experience.
- Assumes responsibility for understanding current and new web technologies.
- Practice continuing education on web development, user experience, and other emerging technologies.
- Engage with professionals through conferences, workshops, online blogs, newsletters, and other interaction to stay current with best practices and emerging practices.
Skill / Requirements
- Understanding of source control (Experience with git and Github a plus)
- Experience inside at least one of the “big 4” front end frameworks: Angular, React, Ember, or Vuejs
- Strong understanding of HTML/CSS. (SCSS/LESS experience a plus)
- Thorough knowledge of the browser DOM and basic HTTP request/response lifecycle
- Experience with a modern bundler (rollupjs, webpack)
- Understanding of unit testing and use of a test runner/ framework (Karma/Jasmine, Jest)
- Strong sense of ownership for what you build
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Working knowledge of the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent team player