Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inventory Clerk - See Start Time
at RR Donnelley
HOURS MAY BE EITHER 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm OR 4:00 pm - MIDNIGHT
- Processing and data entry of inventory transactions such as work orders, moves, adjustments, receipts, teardowns, restocks, and audit forms
- Performing aisle audits, and verifying and recording inventory customer counts and cycle counts
- Investigating missing product and resolving discrepancies
- Processing returns and damaged product
- File maintenance of inventory records
- Using a stock-picker forklift for various required inventory tasks
- Following customer specific requirements
- Adhering to facility recycling and material handling practices
- Communicating with co-workers and supervision in a positive, professional manner
- Complying with all facility safety and work rules; including, but not limited to security requirements, completion of a job costing card (white card), and following proper procedures for accident/incident reporting, emergency evacuation, etc.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Qualified candidate must possess proficient computer skills to include excel (including spreadsheets, the ability to filter, subtotal reports and use pivot tables) word-processing, database management, and e-mail.
- Individual should not have a fear of heights and will be trained and certified in the operation of a stock-picker forklift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds as needed.
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure, as working on multiple projects with regular interruptions is typical.
- Candidate must be accurate to desired standards of performance and possess problem-solving capabilities.
- Weekend work and overtime hours may sometimes be required to meet customer demands.
- Regular attendance is required.