Snap-on Business Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Electroplating Machine Operator - 3rd Shift
at Snap-on Business Solutions
- Job ID
3rd shift opening: 10:00pm - 6:00am
If you are mechanically inclined and enjoy hands-on work and troubleshooting, this could be your ideal job!
We are looking for a person with CNC or manual machining experience, and with a strong mechanical/machining ability to set-up, run and troubleshoot machines. Previous electroplating and industrial waste water treatment system experience preferred.
• Responsible for complete set-up, troubleshooting, repair, and operation of all machinery in cell
• Assist and train other cell operators
• Ability to accurately submit required data/documentation
• Ability to meet and maintain department productivity goals
• Knowledge of safe operating procedures and good housekeeping practices
• Perform in-process product inspections to maintain compliance of product print specifications
• Make minor edits, including variable edits, to CNC programs
• High School diploma and one to three years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• Strong mechanical aptitude and experience
• Ability to use shop mathematics, work with complicated drawings, specifications, and formulas
• Ability to use precision measuring tools and apply techniques of a recognized trade
• Work from blueprints, drawings, specifications and formulas involving limited detail
- Electroplating experience in nickel and chrome applications preferred
- Industrial waste water treatment system experience preferred
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran