Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Promotional Advertising and Sales Representative
at Company Confidential
The Job Window has an exciting opportunity for a Promotional Advertising and Sales Representative on behalf of our client, an in-store promotional advertising and sales company that represents Fortune 500 companies in the area of technology based services. Our client’s firm is looking for an innovative & team oriented individual to join their retail marketing & promotions team as a Promotional Advertising and Sales Representative. Our client’s promotional firm has developed innovative programs designed to help educate and inform consumers as purchase decisions are being made in order to effectively promote brands and encourage sales. Our client’s company is looking to hire a Promotional Advertising and Sales Representative with excellent communication skills, an interest in new technology, and the drive to succeed and motivate others.
If you are an outgoing & organized people pleaser who is ready to take on the task of coordinating, planning and hosting special events/promotional marketing events designed to increase brand revenue and brand recognition among consumers throughout the Milwaukee area, then this is the role for you!
Responsibilities of the Promotional Advertising and Sales Representative:
- Approaching customers to focus on creating promotional brand awareness and increasing brand revenue.
- Advertising brand names and services by developing and supporting sales promotion and retail marketing programs.
- Assisting with marketing research, product launches, brand promotions and test markets
- Attending product knowledge and marketing communication strategy meetings with the marketing team on a weekly basis
- Working closely with the marketing and advertising team to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc.) to ensure successful revenue and consumer awareness goals are reached
- Providing coordination and project management to ensure event and retail promotion success
Hands-on, paid training will be provided along with a guaranteed hourly pay plus performance incentives.