The QTI Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Manager
at The QTI Group
Aprilaire is an industry leading manufacturer of healthy air solutions. We focus on indoor air quality by offering innovative technology that controls humidity, temperature, air purity, and ventilation. We believe that all of these aspects are critical in creating healthy air environments for families in their homes. That’s been our goal since 1954, when Aprilaire was established as part of Research Products Corporation, our parent company. Today we’re in over 7 million homes, and we’re not stopping there. We strive to enable every family to breathe better air and feel more comfortable in a healthy home.
We are currently seeking a talented Regional Sales Manager with a record of leading an outside sales team to peak performance. Based at the Aprilaire Madison, Wisconsin headquarters, the Regional Sales Manager supports a team of 9 District Sales Managers in the central region of the U.S.
- Builds, motivates, and inspires a successful regional sales team.
- Builds relationships based on trust.
- Develops selling and professional skills of team members, driving them to reach their full potential.
- Utilizes sales/management processes and tools to track performance and provide real-time feedback.
- Defines and measures key performance indicators, acting on information to increase effectiveness of decisions.
- Ensures district sales managers have the resources, tools, and support needed to meet objectives. Advocates for the team, removing obstacles so they can focus on selling.
- Sets and communicates clear expectations and holds team accountable.
- Acts as conduit between field sales and corporate headquarters, ensuring a continuous flow of information in both directions.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of our industry and product lines as well as an understanding of products represented by our competitors.
- Travels with district sales managers regularly and is available by phone when needed.
- Takes every opportunity to coach in the moment.
- Keeps winning fun by celebrating the team’s success often.
The QTI Group is a privately owned human resources and staffing organization. Specializing in the placement of industrial, administrative, professional, and executive talent, we partner with you to understand your career goals and advise you on opportunities. Our wide reaching network lets us offer you more choices at all skill levels with flexible placement options.
Our staffing services team has a variety of flexible placement options available in the administrative, light industrial, and skilled industrial areas. From temporary to temp-to-hire to direct placement, we have you covered. For professionals and executives, you can count on our tenured and certified recruiters to help you advance your career with leading corporations and professional services providers.
When you partner with The QTI Group in your job search, you’ll have access to our expertise and services at NO cost to you! We offer weekly paychecks, direct deposit, free computer tutorials and bilingual resources. But best of all, our wide reaching network lets us offer you more opportunities to consider. To access our home page please click here.
Join The QTI Group Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, sales, or similar course of study.
- A minimum of three years outside sales experience with a minimum of three years experience managing an outside sales team.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Excellent knowledge of company’s products, industry, market, and competition.
- Experience with 2-step distribution preferred, but not required.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate, and inspire a remote sales team to strive for excellence.
- A process driven mentality; understanding of the best way to measure activity leading to better results.
- Exceptional communication skills with demonstrated coaching expertise. Patient listener.
- The ability to communicate clear expectations and realistic goals and willingness and ability to hold staff accountable.
- Ability to adjust style and message to fit the development level of individual team members.
- Establishes credibility quickly and maintains it in the long term.
- An open and transparent communication style that builds trust, and a collaborative management style that creates ownership and inspires a high level of engagement.
- Adept at managing details and handling multiple priorities.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills. Ability to peel the onion to draw conclusions based on facts.
- Exhibits sound judgement and data-based decisions.
- The ability to look beneath the surface of quantitative data to understand qualitative drivers.
- Skill in developing and executing strategic sales plans.
- Effective at presenting to large and small groups.
- Flexibility to make adjustments as necessary in a dynamic sales environment.
- High personal integrity; does the right thing when no one is watching and takes responsibility for mistakes or personal failings.
- Strong self-awareness of own strengths and needs for improvement and the self-driven motivation to seek out development to close gaps.
- Willingness to extensively travel in the field.