Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PRN Certified Nurse Assistant
at Trinity Healthcare
Department:TC782_47003 Certified WI
Expected Weekly Hours:0
Position Purpose:Under the direction of the Registered or Licensed Nurse Manager/Designee, the Certified Nursing Assistant/Geriatric Nursing Assistant will provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan.
Job Description Details:
- Know, understand, incorporate, and demonstrate the Mission, Vision, Values and Guiding Behaviors of Trinity Health and Trinity Senior Living Communities in behaviors, practices, and decisions.
- Consistently demonstrate (leads by example) Sanctuary Values to all internal and external customers (residents, visitors, volunteers, and associates.) Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, propagating a calm environment throughout the community.
- Execute assignments in a culture that is shared and collaborative across all divisions within TSLC.
- Perform all assigned tasks in accordance with our established policies and procedures, and as instructed by your supervisors. Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing and performing your assigned tasks.
- Supports the admission, transfer, and discharge process for the Resident.
- Assist Elders with daily living functions such as dental care, feeding, bathing, dressing/undressing, nail care, hair care, and shaving according to expressed preference.
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as instructed. Provide daily Range of Motion Exercises. Record data as instructed. Answer Resident calls promptly.
- Follow established safety precautions in the performance of all duties (i.e., exposure to body fluids, lifting, transferring, use and disposal of personal protective equipment).
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving residents in accordance with plan of care.
- Report all changes in the Resident's condition to your supervisor/designee as soon as practical.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident care information. Ensure that all nursing care is provided in privacy.
- Enters information and documentation accurately in Care Tracker in accordance with company policy, practice and standards.
- Follow established End of Life Procedure.
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, in-service training, mandatory annual in-service training and educational classes as required/needed.
- Report occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, infectious materials, and hazardous chemicals in accordance with the community policies and procedures.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. It serves people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast with 93 hospitals, and 120 continuing care locations — including home care, hospice, PACE and senior living facilities - that provide nearly 2.5 million visits annually.
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues, including 5,300 employed physicians. Committed to those who are poor and underserved in its communities, we are known for our focus on the country's aging population. As a single, unified ministry, Trinity Health is the innovator of Senior Emergency Departments, the largest not-for-profit provider of home health care services — ranked by number of visits — in the nation, as well as the nation’s leading provider of PACE (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly) based on the number of available programs.