Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EMEA Talent Acquisition Coordinator
When everything'sconnected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connect with youtoo! We are looking for you to help us deliver amazing customer experiencesas an EMEA Talent Acquisition Coordinatorwith TTEC in Krakow (Poland), Athens (Greece) or Sofia (Bulgaria).
We help global brands provide a greatexperience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business.We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple,inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role bringsthat principle to life.
As a global company, we're always on.When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world hasalready had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run withit. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the statusquo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to havefun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together tolaugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking timeout for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for awork-life full of purpose, passion career potential, keep reading
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and effective leadership
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Award-winning recognition and incentive program
- And yesall the competitive base pay and benefits that you'd expect
We are looking for a talented Recruiting (TA)Coordinator to join our team and participate in the hiring process frombeginning to end. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluatingresumes, scheduling and conducting interviews and managing the hiringpaperwork. As a TA Coordinator, you have thorough knowledge ofHR best practices and have innovative ideas. If you have strong communicationskills and highly organized, people-oriented researcher. Our organization isseeking an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to head up our recruitingoperations across EMEA. Ultimately, you should be able to manage our fullrecruitment cycle and ensure we always meet our staff requirements.
- Provide an unbeatable and exceptional candidate experience from the first point of contact to offer
- Build relationships and support recruiters and hiring managers with job advertising, designing adverts
- Leading on preparing and reporting of analytics for EMEA Region
- Maintain our applicant tracking system to ensure no candidate or piece of data falls through the cracks
- Manage complex, high-volume interview calendars and be comfortable with time management and prioritization
- Drive and uphold hiring processes while maintaining tight deadlines
- Schedule post-interview debriefs and manage conference room bookings
- For onsite interviews: greet candidates, give a guided tour of the office space, perform product demos, and provide general hospitality and assistance
- Research ways to improve both our interview processes and company onboarding
- Partner with recruiters on hiring needs, gain insight into strategy
- Providing information for Sales and site visits
- Dealing with the invoicing process
- Provide general administrative assistance as needed
Connections areeverything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, ourteammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the tablealong with the following:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or Recruiter
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Ability to scan large volumes of resumes
- Experience in Employer Branding methods
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Private medical care with Dental Care Package
- Multisport Card
- Eye Care program
- Partial language course reimbursement program
- Awesome multicultural environment
- Budget for professional development
- End of quarter company parties
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make sure your communication lines are open and regularly check your email and text for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
For more information about TTEC, visitTTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in theglobal conversation.