Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Incentive Product Specialist - Minnetonka, MN or Wausau, WI
at UnitedHealth Group
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
Our Product Development and Management groups are vital to our success and are leaders in driving the future growth of UnitedHealth Group. Success in these careers relies on many factors-your ability to deal with ambiguity, your ability to adapt and embrace change, and a long-term commitment to making health care better for everyone.
As an Incentive Product Specialist focusing on our CareSearch Reward$ program for national accounts and other clients, you will have basic knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in a specific function or skill. You will perform routine or structured work and respond to routine or standard requests that involve implementing the rewards program for our key clients. You will use existing procedures and facts to solve routine problems or conduct routine analyses and partner with others for instruction, guidance or direction. You will have specific responsibility for functional and technical relationship with external and internal, strategic partners related to CareSearch Reward$ program, across a variety of clients.
CareSearch Reward$ is a new incentive program targeted at motivating participating members to make optimal choices when purchasing care for a discrete set of 'shoppable' care paths/services. UMR has developed this program to meet market demands for incentive solutions that drive consumer behavior patterns and better (more cost efficient, higher quality) care purchasing choices. Candidates for this position will be closely involved in the end to end set-up, implementation, configuration, reporting, and data analysis activities required to execute on this program for key accounts and national accounts customers. You will be responsible for client servicing and managing the day to day logistics of the reward program for your group of clients.
- Business Requirements and Client specific data requirements analysis
- Leading demos and discussions with clients
- Consultant contact related to understanding, building and documenting strategic position on CareSearch Reward$ program and decision support tools
- Market analysis, creation and oversight of program design requirements supported by a strong understanding of the consumer experience (current and desired state)
- Review reports for the CareSearch Reward$ program to generate qualifying members report and ROI report
- Creation and management of milestone plans for all assigned clients
- Monitoring performance against established standards for clients and partners
- Issues management and problem solving related to existing functionality within the current program as well as supporting systems and data structures like claims, reporting, tool, etc.
- Assistance with strategic client consultation, communication and planning
- QA and UAT on development supporting CareSearch Reward$
- Data and facts identification to solve a range of problems within area of expertise
- Investigation of non-standard requests and problems, with assistance from team members
- Prioritization and organization of work to meet deadlines
- 3 years of Product Research/ Analysis, Business Analysis or Project Management experience within a matrix organization OR 3 years of Client Servicing/ Product Implementation
- Problem solving
- Data analytics
- Root cause analysis and solutioning
- Collaboration (internal and external)
- Communication (written, oral and online)
- Creative innovation
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality, on time deliverables
- Comfort with direct customer contact and presentations
- Ability to create conclusions based on data research and analysis
- Commitment to teamwork, demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional project environments
- Ability to work within defined timelines in order to meet program deadlines and deliverables
- Proven organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Proficient in MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Background in analytical reporting and analysis - related to web and claims utilization
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Digital, Product Specialist, Product, Project Management, UAT, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, MN, Wausau, Wisconsin, WI