Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Enrollment / Eligibility Representative - Eau Claire, WI - 727897
at UnitedHealth Group
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 727897
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
If you're a problem solver, then joining our Enrollment and Eligibility team may be a great fit. Training classes start soon, so apply now.
Your problem-solving skills can be vitally important in this role as you help us reconcile eligibility discrepancies, analyze transactional data and make retroactive eligibility changes. But while we challenge you to raise your game, we’re here to support and guide you every step of the way. You’ll find a work environment that places tremendous emphasis on mentoring, training and personal development. So, there you have it. A chance to have significant influence and impact plus a role that takes you to new levels of performance. This is a job that can quickly become your life's best work.
As an Associate Enrollment and Eligibility Representative, you will be responsible for receiving, reviewing, processing, and maintaining new member(s) / group enrollment information.
This position is full-time (40 hours / week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (6:00 am-6:00 pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends. Our office is located at 2725 Mall Drive, Eau Claire, WI.
- Receive paper and electronic enrollment / eligibility applications for new and / or existing customers; prioritize as appropriate
- Respond to member eligibility or group questions and verify enrollment status
- Review enrollment / eligibility submissions to identify any missing data and to validate information provided; reconcile any discrepancies
- Submit files to relevant internal teams; provide any updates / changes / additions to enrollment / eligibility applications as needed
- Responsible for inventory control of member and group transactions
- Inform customers of enrollment-related policies and procedures; review eligibility guidelines and enrollment criteria to ensure their understanding
- Review files to identify performance gaps, eligibility / loading errors, etc. and review those items with appropriate internal teams
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience in an office setting or 1+ years of Customer Service Representative (CSR) experience
- Familiarity with Windows PC applications, including the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
There are several steps in our hiring process - it’s a thorough process because we want to ensure the best job and culture fit for you and for us. In today’s ultra-competitive job market, the importance of putting your best foot forward is more important than ever. And you can start by completing all required sections of your application. (i.e. profile, history, certifications and application/job questions). Once you submit your resume, you’ll receive an email with next steps. This may include a link for an on-line pre-screening test that we ask you to complete as part of our selection process. You may also be asked to complete a digital video interview, but we will offer full instructions and tips to help you. After you have completed all of these steps, you can check on the status of your application at any time, but you will also be notified via e-mail.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in healthcare. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our Healthcare system. Ready? It's time to do your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Eau Claire, WI; customer Service Representative; call center; data entry
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!