Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Report Analyst - UHC E&I - Wausau, WI or any City Office - 728563
at UnitedHealth Group
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Report Analyst, you'll have the opportunity to report and analyze data to support the client relationship. As a key resource, you must maintain a high degree of accuracy along with attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to always meet deadlines. Success in this role will require ability to think analytically, be flexible, dynamic, self-driven, and deliver high quality work!
Intake reporting requests, understand requestor’s needs/intent, and produce informative, meaningful and actionable results
Provide analytical explanations, interpretations, and recommendations for data results
Provide consultative responses, via web or in person, to clients to help them better understand the plan and their evolving needs
Bachelor's Degree or comparable experience
3+ years of experience preparing reports.
3+ years of financial, analytical or data manipulation
Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (i.e. V-lookups, pivot tables and conditional formulas)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Health Administration, Nursing
- Knowledge of PBM, Pharmacy claims, and benefit structure is a plus
- Medical Coding Certification is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy (specifically focused on calculations, interpretation, and presentation)Ability to work productively and proactively in a dynamic, fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Analytical thinker, with ability to quickly grasp complex issues and problem solve
- Strong organizational skills to track requests and deliverables, and meet deadlines
- Adaptable to work independently and in a group setting to achieve overall departmental goals
- Team player and strong ability to work with other disciplines across the company
- Dedication to make continuous improvements in all areas of responsibility
- Focus on quality and accuracy of own work
- Focus on customer experience and client relationships
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.