Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP, Audit Portfolio Manager
at Webster Bank
1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts, and is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC
The Audit Portfolio Manager is responsible for managing the HSA Bank Audit team and performing risk-based audit assignments at the direction of the Audit Director, which include planning, leading the execution, and reporting on audit procedures performed. An Audit Portfolio Manager makes recommendations to reduce risk or improve operations while ensuring that audit work is performed in accordance with IA policies and procedures and is properly documented and supported. An Audit Portfolio Manager is responsible for providing management support, coaching and promoting teamwork to fellow team members. An Audit Portfolio Manager must develop positive and collaborative business partnerships with Webster/HSA management and executives. Additionally, an Audit Portfolio Manager is responsible for assisting the manager in preparing reports for management and the Board, which identifies risk and strategies to control or minimize risk. While this position is based in Milwaukee, WI, the position will report to the Audit Director of the Corporate audit function based in Southington, CT.
Required skills include:
- 6+ total public or internal audit experience in banking and/or healthcare related coverage
- Excellent relationship-building skills with a strong client service focus
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong written, verbal, and social engagement skills
- Required BS in Accounting, Finance or Business field; Advanced degree preferred
- Banking Operations knowledge and background in healthcare/HSA product industry is preferred
- Preferred certifications: CPA, CMA, CIA, CISA, CRMA, CFE, or other related certification