Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
WhirlyBall’s new Brookfield location is currently seeking extraordinary Bartenders to join our team. This is a phenomenal role for you if you love a fast-paced and dynamic environment. To be a part of our team at Whirlyball, it means that you are friendly, upbeat and highly motivated.
Who you are?
- Previous experience not required; In depth training provided from the outset.
- Flexible schedules available.
- You are reliable and punctual
- Good judgment skills and adaptive attitudes
- Competitive compensation, $100-400 Per Shift.
- Part-time and full-time positions available. Some weekend availability is preferred.
- Great opportunity for professional growth and restaurant operations experience.
What you’ll do?
- Ensure the overall guest experience exceeds expectations and anticipate guests’ needs
- Greet guests with a warm, sincere smile
- Use tact and good judgement when dealing with guest challenges and respond to guest needs with patience and courtesy
- Understand and respond knowledgeably to questions about the restaurant and menu
- Use sales techniques to present and encourage current promotions to guests
- Follow all steps of service
- Understand and follow the food allergy procedure and special orders/restrictions
- Proficiency in the use and operation of all necessary tools and equipment, including the POS system and Credit Card terminals
- Comply with all safety and sanitation guidelines and procedures
- Successfully complete alcohol awareness training
- Follow all rules, policies, procedures and conditions of employment, including those outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Get along well with others and be a team player
- Other duties will be assigned as needed
** All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the country that they are applying for employment in.
What is Whirlyball?
Picture a combination of lacrosse and bumper cars played by two teams of five alongside eight bowling lanes, a four-lane VIP bowling suite, hyper bowling, a laser tag area, private event space and our flagship restaurant, The Pivot Room. We pride ourselves on crafting a space where you can come get your game-face on or relax with some food and beverage. We are an equal opportunity employer. For additional information, please visit: http://www.whirlyball.com/