Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Guidewire Consultant
at Wipfli LLP
- Job ID
At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
Apply now for our Lead Guidewire Consultant opportunity.
- Lead and managed Guidewire (Policy Center) implementations in accordance with firm and professional standards, within budget and deadline expectations
- Plan and schedule engagements with clients and firm resources
- Serve as the main point of contact within our firm for clients
- Communicate proactively with clients and engagement partners regarding project status, client service opportunities, and other significant matters in a timely manner
- Provide training, direction, and supervision to other consultants
- Support 4-5 offshore developers
- Coordinate the development work
- Attend morning support calls
- Flexible with working hours
- Take ownership of the delivery of the work being done by the team
- 8+ years of development experience in Java technology stack (with at least 4 years of Guidewire Policy Center experience)
- Excellent hands on experience in Guidewire Policy Center with Integration experience
- Programming, analytical, and problem-solving skills required
- Hands on experience in Core Java required
Our recruiting team will guide you through our evaluation and interviewing process. We will communicate an update on your status as soon as possible. The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Jane Welch, and you can find her on LinkedIN Here. She is based in our Chicago, IL office and looks forward to guiding you through this process.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Use the Connect with us feature to forward your information to a member of our recruiting team. We will reach out to you very soon and will also keep you posted on any new positions as they become available.